Website Executive Aviation
Executive Aviation is an established provider Commercial Ground Services and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) with a legacy of consistent commitment to excellence.
Do you have a passion for aviation and airplanes? Do you have a passion for working outdoors? Do you have strong customer service skills? Are you detail oriented? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want you!
Executive Aviation is looking for a full-time and a part-time Fuel Agent to work at our Sudbury Airport (YSB) location. We are looking for someone who is able to plan, record and successfully communicate all aspects of supplying fuel and other services to aircraft in a safe and efficient manner according to current policies. It is the Fuel Agents responsibility to provide routine maintenance and care of trucks, tank farm, and routine office/property maintenance. Any and all deficiencies are reported to the Fuel Manager.
This is not your typical driving job, the airfield at YSB is small so total time driving per month is approximately 20 kms. There is a large volume of fuelings taking place, upwards of 20 fuelings per day; and we are responsible for providing safe fueling to all aircraft in and out of the FBO.
- Walk around facility, check for damage and cleanliness. Repair and/or report damage. Clean as appropriate.
- Walk around fuel trucks and tank farm, check for damage and cleanliness. Repair and/or report damage. Clean as appropriate.
- Complete quality control/daily checks on the fuel trucks and the tank farm. Record results of all checks in the equipment log books.
- Monitor aviation fuel levels in the fuel trucks, tank farm and FSSI reservoir and drums.
- Review Transportation of Dangerous Goods Sheets. Confirm all required quality control checks are complete and recorded accurately. Ensure subsequent fuel tickets are logged and all information is appropriately recorded.
- Reply to customer emails
- Continuous Customer service
- Marshal in aircraft upon arrival
- Fuel aircraft as requested adhering to WFS procedures
- Complete ground services for aircraft (GPU, Lav, Potable Water, Grooming)
- Fuel GSE. (i.e., Diesel Fuel for trucks)
- Bulk re-fuelers (i.e., Aviation fuel in truck tank)
- Handling of FSII
- Snow removal
- Grass cutting
- Maintain fuel trucks and facility (including mop floor, clean fuel trucks inside and out, maintain and clean ramp, parking pad and parking lot)
- Responding to incoming aircraft requests after hours if needed.
- Move aircraft in and out of the hangar
- Re-position aircraft on the ramp
- Accept fuel loads in tank farm
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly checks on the fuel trucks and the tank farm
- De/Anti-ice aircraft and complete De/Anti-ice paperwork (during de-ice season only)
- Complete and record de-ice truck walk around (during de-ice season only)
- Complete and record De/Anti-ice fluid testing (during de-ice season only)
- Assist with monitoring and bulking De/Anti-ice fluids
- Assist with special requests from FBO manager and fuel coordinator
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must be able to pass a Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Valid driving license for Ontario (DZ Certification an asset; EA will help obtain one)
- Proficient with software (Office Suite) knowledge and use of equipment
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Respectful, honest, and trustworthy, with a sound work ethic.
- Steel Toed Footwear required (other PPE will be provided)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org