Website A&W Restaurants
Why work at A&W?
We’re all about doing the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing. From animal welfare, environmental impact, the food we serve, the people we employ and the communities we call home, we’re always striving to take the high road, no matter how challenging it gets.
We pride ourselves in using real, naturally-sourced and delicious ingredients in everything we serve.
We know you’ve got a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible schedules so you can work as much or as little as you need.
You’ll gain the skills that pay the bills. A career with us will give you great communication skills, valuable customer service prowess, experience working on a team, the ability to thrive under pressure and the chance to cook some of the best-tasting food in Canada.
We also pride ourselves in our work culture. Each of our restaurants has a small business feel, with everybody pulling together towards one shared goal. It’s pretty darn magical.
As an Assistant Manager/Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Address customers compliments or concerns in a timely manner
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Manage daily operations of the business
- Maintaining business food quality and standards
- Inventory Control
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Provide excellent customer service representative of the A&W brand
- Set staff work schedules and monitor work performance
- Other duties which involve the day to day operation of a fast food restaurant
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- You like a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy leading a team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You like to take ownership and make the guest happy
- You are determined to make every day a great one for you and everyone you interact with
- You have some restaurant experience – one year or more
- College or University Education preferred
- Food handling certificate
How to Apply:
Please forward resumes (.doc or .pdf format) to email@example.com and indicate A & W team member in the subject line. Please indicate which locations that you are willing to work in.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org