To improve and enhance the motor vehicles of our customers by offering the highest quality products and services in automotive protection,prevention, and preservation with experience, integrity, value, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
The Automotive Glass Technician is responsible for replacing, repairing and installing windows in motor vehicles. The incumbent must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment for glass removal, repair or installation. Work assignments will be received in both oral and written work orders and the individual must determine the nature and extent of the repairs necessary.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Service Orientation
- Install, repair, and replace glass and related materials such as windshields, back glass, and heating elements on vehicles
- Obtain glass for windshields and windows for specific automobile makes and models.
- Examine glass for defects prior to installation
- Remove broken or damaged glass windows and windshields from vehicles using handheld tools to remove screws from frames holding glass parts in place
- Use appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts according to specific job requirements
- Auto Glass Calibration
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in an automotive glass technician position preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work both indoors and outdoors
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity to become a franchisee
- Paid training available
Salary Rate: Depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org