Crowes Mobile Road Service Inc
Wage: $16-$30 based on experience
Crowes Mobile Road Service Inc is seeking a full-time Automotive technician to inspect, diagnose, repair and service mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of cars, buses, and light and commercial transport trucks.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of automotive service technician apprenticeship or a combination of work experience in the trade
- Automotive service technician (transmission) trade certification is an asset
- Automotive service technician (steering, suspension and brakes) trade certification is an asset
- Automotive service technician (service station mechanic) trade certification is is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com