Website Milman Industries - Consolidated Logistics Inc.
Consolidated Logistics Inc. offers services in transport, handling, and storage of an array of materials. We are experts in transloading and freight services. We are also capable of storing massive inventory for our customers. CLI is looking for drivers who are experienced or willing to learn how to drive and manage range of equipment from heavy commercial vehicles, trucks, trailers, and more.
CLI is flexible with travel and routes. We offer shifts for both long and short haul drivers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate a class AZ vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Inspect vehicles throughout the shift- beginning of shift, before and after trips, end of day. Inspection check lists will vary by vehicle and load.
- Inspect loads
- Report vehicle or load issues to supervisor immediately
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Ability to complete assigned work/drop-offs and routes within time frames.
- Labour duties as required.
- Keep detailed electronic records of materials being transported or offloaded and stored
- Keep detailed electronic driving records- start and stop times, fuel consumption, etc.
- Complete other paperwork
- Engage in proper check in protocols
- Other tasks as requested
CLI is looking for drivers who have experience and knowledge in some or all of the following equipment:
- Cargo Van
- Cube Van
- Box Truck
- Tilt and Load
- Tractor Trailer
- Flat Bed Truck
- Pneumatic Tanker
- Chemical Tanker
- B Train Trailers
- Conical Trailer
- End Dump Trailer
- Float Trailer
- Current and Valid Ontario AZ Driver’s License
- Clean Drivers abstract/CVOR
- 2 to 5 years driving experience an asset
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmissions
- Shift work required. Shifts are days, afternoons, nights, or overnights.
- Forklift license an asset
- Punctual/Good time management
- Knowledge of local geography
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detailed record keeping
- Hourly Rate- rates will be based on ability and experience
- Shift premiums. Premiums rates vary by shift.
- Per Diems allotted on overnight hauls
- Overtime offered after 44 hours/week averaged
- Benefits after probationary period
- Growth and development opportunities including paid-for training.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com