Website Flanagan Foodservice
The Difference you Deserve
What it’s all about:
Our drivers are willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our promises of customer service excellence. As a member of our Flanagan family, you will enjoy an active career and you will experience new challenges every day. The role can challenge you physically at times, but the relationships you build with your team and customers will give you pride in what you do every day.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be home every night!
- Hiring rates from $24.91 to $28.66/hour + $2.00/hr driver incentive
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Safety Bonus
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits effective from day one!
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your birthday!
- Uniform and boot allowance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Current and well-maintained fleet of trucks
- A family-oriented culture
- Coming Soon – Dayforce Now Wallet. Easy access to money earned!
What you’ll do:
Your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Safe, efficient, and productive deliveries and pickups of the product as per scheduled runs
- Delivers such items as perishable foods, tabletop items, and frozen foods;
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product;
- Maintain top quality housekeeping, fuel economy, and efficient run times;
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections;
- Provide ideas to enable Flanagan Foodservice to continue to grow;
- Must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as to all Company’s policies and procedures;
- Above all a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction.
What we need:
- A valid AZ license and a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR.
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Drivers who enjoy working with people, building client relationships, and providing outstanding service.
- The ability to lift between 20lbs and 80lbs consistently while enjoying a job that will keep you physically fit.
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule: 4 Day work week with opportunities for overtime. 3:00am-4:00am start time.
Hiring rates from $24.91 to $28.66/hour
We have enhanced training for newly licensed drivers!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com