Location: Sault Ste Marie, Thunder Bay, and Wawa
Pioneer Construction is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated employee with a proven record of safety and
reliability to fill the position of AZ/DZ Driver in Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, and Wawa Ontario. This is a full-time permanent position available with competitive wages and benefit packages, as well as ongoing driver training and room for growth and advancement. Wage rates will be based on experience.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform mandatory pre and post vehicle inspections
• Constantly monitor vehicle fitness, load security and ever-changing conditions
• Maintain accurate electronic hour of service logs and vehicle inspections
• Secure all loads, materials, and equipment
• Display professionalism toward our company and customers
• Must maintain a clean and tidy work environment and equipment, both interior and exterior
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures: safety standards operations, maintenance, training, cleanliness standards, etc.
• Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Valid AZ/DZ license required
• Clean driver abstract
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to take direction and communicate verbally
• Familiar with open pit and mine operations as well as aggregates
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes as dictated by the needs of our customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental, Human Resources policies
Perks & Benefits:
• Pension and Benefits provided through our agreement with operating engineers 793
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Ongoing training and career development
• Company events
• Competitive salary
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . By applying to the e-mail address, your
application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter and
resume. At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com