Fast Forward French
Interested in a new career?
We are a rapidly growing French language school in Kanata in need of a Contracts Coordinator to join our team. We offer a positive, supportive, and diverse team-oriented workplace, with great opportunities to advance and grow. A successful Contract Administrator will demonstrate strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for our company. You should also analyze contracts with an eye toward managing contract flow based on business needs. Our ideal candidate has previous experience managing contracts, is expertly trained in excel and Airtable, has strong organizational and communication skills, and is a self-starter.
Responsibilities are primarily:
- Prepare and sign proposals
- Assist with negotiate/signing contracts/proposals internal and external partners
- Review and update existing contracts including amending current contracts
- Constant communication via email internally and externally regarding all items related to contracts.
- Ensure appropriate billing is enforced
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Manage the flow of contracts on a weekly basis
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and end dates)
- Maintain an organized system of digital records
- Some supervisory experience
- negotiate/signing contracts/proposals database expertise as well as excel
Experience – at least one year of experience in a small to medium-size business
Multitasking – handle a variety of tasks, clients, and requirements to meet deadlines
Organized – maintain/update files and records and follow set timelines for scheduling including multiple objectives
Problem-solving – able to work independently to resolve issues
Communication – professional, effective, and clear communication with clients and staff by email, phone, and video
Computer skills – highly capable in Microsoft products, especially Outlook and Excel
Detail-oriented – able to complete work accurately and consistently
Efficient – the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bilingual – the ability to communicate well in both official languages is an asset but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate is positive, works well in a team environment, and is eager to learn and advance their career.
Remote Work : Permanently
Salary: $24.00-$26.00 per hour, plus benefits and bonuses
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter in French