Website St. Joseph’s Villa
Under the direction of the Food Services Manager, the Cook’s performs a variety of functions for the residents and guests including recipe development, food preparation, food service, clean-up, inventory control and other assigned tasks. They maintain high standards of cleanliness, sanitation and production in the food preparation and service areas.
• Diploma or certificate from a recognized Culinary Arts program or course,
with eligibility for Trades Certification, and/or
• Demonstrated experience in institutional food preparation, preferably in a
long term care environment
• Secondary School Graduation Diploma
• Current Food Handler Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
• COVID-19 Vaccination (2 Doses)
Please indicate the Job Title of the position to which you are applying in the subject line of your email or fax cover sheet.
St. Joseph’s Villa
Attention: Human Resources
1250 South Bay Rd
Sudbury, ON P3E 6L9
We thank all applicants for their interest and invite applications from persons with disabilities. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Please advise at the time of contact if you require accommodations for your interview.Salary Rate: $20.42 - $21.79
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org