Napa Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts Sudbury is a fast-paced, team-focused approach auto parts business that is:
• Seeking an energetic and hardworking individual for a full-time Counter Sales Representative position
Counter Sales Representative responsibilities:
1. Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
• Helping customers (face-to-face and by phone) with their auto parts questions and needs.
• Operating a cash register and navigating computer and paper catalog systems
• Helping other team members when working with customers or finding auto parts
2. Working towards continuous improvement with our in-store processes and procedures
• Helping team members to maintain a clean organized floor
• Delivering parts; vehicle provided
• Knowledge of email platforms, copy scan equipment, and ability to email thoughtfully, complete communications with varying devices (phone, text, email, Microsoft teams)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Motivated to train and learn
* Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
* Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems is an asset
* Valid driver’s license
* Clean driver’s abstract
* Experience automotive part industry is an asset
• This position reports to the store manager and wholesale team.
• This position requires team members to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and move merchandise (weighing up to 40 pounds – or team lifts when appropriate) throughout the store or at the customer location
• Steel toe, green patchwork boots are required.
• A copy of a clean driver’s abstract will be required prior to the first day of work if you are the applicable applicant.
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write in the subject line the company and the position you are applying for.Salary Rate: Dependent on experience