Full Time – Permanent
Futurescape Landscaping, Sudbury’s premier landscaping company, is looking for passionate, skilled and experienced team members to join our team. Our upcoming work complies with the Provincial guidelines COVID-19 (jobs started prior to April 4/2020) and includes some residential and commercial applications.
We pride ourselves on operating under top tier health & safety procedures and positive work environment. Opportunities available include both hands on Crew members and Crew leadership positions. If you have a strong, committed work ethic, love to work outdoors and have a passion for job excellence we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking Crew Members to join our growing team.
The Crew Member must possess ability to learn skills in landscape maintenance and installations. All Crew Members must be comfortable working outdoors in all temperatures and types of weather and must possess sufficient physical fitness/strength to lift landscaping tools and materials.
Driver’s License is preferred as meeting location/work sites are not on bus route. Must have steel toed boots, gloves and eye protection. Must also be comfortable operating seasonal equipment as needed. Crew Members should be friendly and dependable and be able to work with other staff as required, as well as have a strong attention to detail and ability to multitask. In all instances she/he must perform duties in accordance with Futurescape Landscaping Health & Safety, maintenance and overall standards.
- Show up on time, every time, attend all Health & Safety meetings, assigned staff/HR briefings
- Execute work on residential and commercial contracts including landscape installations, landscape maintenance, and property maintenance
- Support all aspects of maintenance, such as litter clean up, mowing, weeding, watering, mulching, planting, minor repairs and snow removal as needed.
- Properly operate and maintain landscaping equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with supervisory staff, other crew members, clients, and community residents
- Ability to move through tasks in urgent manner and manage time effectively
- Keeps daily logs and record as assigned.
- Performs daily preventative maintenance of equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Pay structure will be based on qualifications and experience. These are permanent, full time positions for the right candidates!
HOW TO APPLY: Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Crew Member” as well as any past relevant experience.Salary Rate: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com