Website Topper's Pizza
Customer Care Centre Agent
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, experienced Call Centre Agent, who is available part-time for all shifts, to join our growing Topper’s team! As a Customer Care Centre Agent you will be responsible for handling inbound and on occasion, outbound customer interactions with a high degree of customer service. You will be responsible for entering all customer orders into our POS system as well as communicating promotions and limited time offers.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone interactions
- Answer all inbound customer calls
- Assist customers with placing their order by answering all inquiries on new menu items as well as new offers and promotions
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner, using strong customer service skills
- Place customer order accurately in to Deliver Plus
- Meet and exceed individual targets and performance expectations
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Comfortable answering phones and handling all customer conversations over the phone
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls in a calm and professional manner
- Strong keyboard and computer skills
- Be able to think on your feet to devise solutions to any customer concerns or complaints
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a call/contact centre, telemarketing, customer service or guest relations role
- Excellent customer service/customer care experience
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with effective decision-making abilities
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be available to work 15 hours per week
- Must be comfortable being on the phone for most of the shift
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Must be able to type on a computer keyboard for long periods of time
With 36 Topper’s Pizza stores in Ontario, we are committed to hiring people who love what they do and are able to bring their natural talents to a team of individuals who believe that customer satisfaction, loyalty and providing the best-tasting pizza on time, is the key to on-going success!
Changes to Duties
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Toppers reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at its sole discretion. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Toppers is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Toppers will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Toppers strives to ensure that its employment practices are free from direct and indirect discrimination and is committed to upholding the human rights of those participating in the hiring process. In pursuit of this commitment, Toppers will not condone or tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment under any of the grounds protected under human rights legislation. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @topperscanada and Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/topper’s-pizza-franchise-office/
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com and indicate in the subject the position you are applying for.