As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
Eastlink is seeking a part-time, Retail Sales Representative to join our Retail team in Sudbury, ON. We are looking for a passionate individual who will help deliver great customer service and sales.
As a Retail Sales Representative you will deliver exceptional customer service by being familiar with our products, services, promotions, and policies, recommending the best solutions to meet every customer’s need. You will help drive in-store sales for Eastlink’s many different products and services, deliver on personal targets to help the team achieve its overall sales goals. A combination of sales and technical knowledge will allow you to build customer relations one at a time by determining individual needs and recommending the best solution. As an Eastlink brand ambassador, you will interact with customers as a knowledgeable and collaborative member of our team.
What sets Eastlink apart?
- A fun, competitive work environment where you will earn an hourly wage plus commissions on sales, giving you the opportunity to take control of your own earnings.
- Frequent contests and internal promotions that recognize and promote high-performance.
- A comprehensive benefits plan that offers coverage for many different services.
- Discounts on Eastlink’s innovative products and services.
- The opportunity to work with leading edge technology in a progressive business, and participate in training to stay abreast with current technology.
- Potential to grow your career in a multi-functional company.
- You’ll be working with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and will provide the challenges and inspiration for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career with Eastlink.
As the ideal candidate, you bring a positive attitude and a passion for sales in the telecommunications industry. A team player, you’re flexible and willing to jump in to support your colleagues whenever required. You are tech savvy and have an interest in staying up to date with the newest technology. You use your skills and personality to provide exceptional customer service, finding the right solution to each individual need. Previous retail experience is considered an asset.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.Salary Rate: To be confirm
To apply for this job please visit can60.dayforcehcm.com.