As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
Eastlink is seeking a Retail Sales Representative to join our team within our Sudbury, ON store. We are looking for a passionate individual who will help deliver great customer service and sales.
What does the day-to-day look like?
- Everyday there are opportunities to learn more about our products, services and promotions allowing you to excel in technical expertise
- In addition every customer interaction is an opportunity to build customer loyalty by using your expertise and product knowledge
- Our teams thrive on the chance to drive in-store sales! Hitting personal targets is fun and we will help you get there!
- Our teams are brand ambassadors, knowledge leaders and our customers trust us to help them choose the best solution for their needs
What will you bring?
- A positive attitude and a passion for providing the best in class service in the telecommunications industry
- A true team player, you support your colleagues on your team or in other retail locations if needed
- You are tech savvy and have an interest in staying up to date with the newest technology
- You use your skills and personality to provide exceptional customer service, finding the right solution to each individual need
What we offer?
- A fun, competitive work environment where you will earn $15.09/hour plus uncapped commissions on sales
- Annual general wage increase and growth share bonus
- Paid time-off package with 18 days of vacation and personal days for our full-time team members
- A comprehensive benefits plan that offers coverage for many different services along with an employer matched pension plan
- Opportunities to participate in frequent contests and internal promotions that recognize and promote high-performance
- Employee discounts on Eastlink’s innovative products and services
- Employee referral bonus when your referral is successfully hired
- Full-time or part-time positions to meet your availability
- The opportunity to work with leading edge technology in a progressive business, and participate in training to stay abreast with current technology
- Potential to grow your career in a multi-functional company
- A chance to work with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and will provide the support for someone who is passionate about developing their career with Eastlink
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.Salary Rate: 15.09/hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com