Website Northern 911
With over 60 years of experience, Northern911 has the foundation to deliver innovative, high quality, customized services to our North American client base. Our core business is helping people in their times of need. It’s what we do all day, every day.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE SPECIALIST
ALARM MONITORING CLASSIFICATION
Northern911 is seeking individuals to fill positions in a Full time (with benefits) role of Emergency Response Specialist. You will be responsible for handling high quality, customized services in the area of Alarm Monitoring according to company policy and procedures.
The Emergency Response Specialist is responsible for responding to residential and/or business alarm signals received by dispatching the appropriate emergency agencies and contacting the appropriate responding parties. All information must be accurate and comply with client instructions, training and station policy and procedures. Our customers are our most important asset, you must maintain the utmost in professionalism, customer service and courtesy towards callers, clients, potential clients, supervisors, and co-workers.
Our work environment can be stressful, but at the end of the day, you can go home and be proud that you have helped people in need and maintained the protection of someone’s home or business. It is rewarding.
- Ability to work rotating shifts 24/7/365
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English
- Bilingualism an asset
- Above average ability to do more than one thing at a time (multi-tasking abilities)
- Respond to commercial and residential alarm signals received on the computer
- Create appropriate documentation
- Maintain confidentiality of private information
- Provide assistance to co-workers when needed
- Ability to type above 30 words per minute
- Criminal record check
- Meet spelling, grammar and comprehension requirements from employment test
- Proficient use of computers and telephones
- Previous experience in a call center or customer service is an asset
- Handle stressful and emotionally charged situations
- Ability to retain emotional control, honesty and productivity
- Work independently in a team environment
- Must have reliable transportation to meet shift requirements
Salary for both Full Time and Part Time as outlined in the collective agreement.
- Your starting wage will be $16.24/hour with opportunity for extra training and wages.
- Annual raises.
- $1.00/hour graveyard premium.
Why Northern 911?
- Fully paid training
- Health Benefits Plan
- Matched Pension Plan
- Continuing Education Funding
- Free Parking
- Free Voice Mail Account
- Free residential alarm monitoring
- Employee Incentive Program(s)
- Great company culture
- And much, much more…
Northern911 is an equal opportunity employer, we thank all those who submit their resumes, and we will contact those candidates who best fit the requirements of the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PermanentSalary Rate: $16.24
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org