Pioneer Construction is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated employee with a proven record of safety and
reliability to fill the position of Fleet/Truck Coordinator in the Sault St. Marie area. The Fleet/Truck Coordinator will
require a high level of motivation, professionalism, and independence. This is a full-time position available with
competitive wages and a benefits package.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assign daily tasks to both company and hired trucks
• Recruit dump truck and float truck drivers
• Monitor driver’s daily logbooks in accordance with the hours-of-service regulations
• Working closely with weigher/dispatcher to coordinate trucks
• Hold daily safety meetings with drivers
• Coordinate with Maintenance foreman to schedule routine services and breakdowns
• Review and upload all maintenance documents into the CVOR system
• Perform field audits pertaining to hours of service, vehicle inspections and load security
• Coordinate with field-level supervisors to meet haulage and floating needs
• Renew registration on all company vehicles annually
• Build and obtain annual and single trip permits through the MTO
• Track and document all fuel truck distribution
• Display professionalism toward our company and customers
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures: safety standards operations, highway traffic, maintenance, training, cleanliness standards, etc.
• Help articulate driver training program through the fleet safety coordinator
• Perform related duties as assigned by management
• Travel to other districts within the company may be required from time to time
• Valid AZ Driver’s License is considered an asset
• High school diploma or equivalent is considered an asset
• Experience in the construction and trucking industry is considered an asset
• Experience in a supervisory role is considered an asset
• Experience with Microsoft and other computer-based programs is considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the highway traffic act
• Knowledge of the hours-of-service regulations
• Knowledge of electronic log devices
• Ability to work long hours Including weekends at times
• Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Willing to travel to job sites with overnight stays when required
• Capable of all physical requirements including lifting (up to 50lb), bending, climbing, etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental, Human Resources policies
Perks & Benefits:
• Extended health benefits, dental, life insurance, and pension
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Competitive Salary
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com . By applying to the e-mail address, your
application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter and
resume. At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Competitive wage
Posting Date: April 29, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org