Website Manitoulin Lodge / Jarlette Health Services
Looking to hire Food Service Workers for Manitoulin Lodge long term care home.
Anyone with Customer Service Skills may apply – Preference will be given to individuals who are certified or currently enrolled in the Food Service Workers from a recognized institution; and/or have successfully completed their Food Handlers Certificate from Public Health Unit and is current.
STUDENT Friendly!! (Only require Public Health Food Handler Certificate)
- Must be able to read, write and accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must demonstrate proper food preparation and presentation for a variety of cultural preferences.
- Must be knowledgeable about special and texture modified diets
- Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items, and stand for majority of shift.
- Must be able to work accurately, quickly, and safely.
- Must be an effective team player that works well with others.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with the residents.
Willing to train the right candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
To Apply: Email Resume to Erin Marinoff (Culinary Manager) email@example.comSalary Rate: $15.30 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org