TPS by Marriott, Sudbury
POSITION: Front Desk Associate
DATE LISTED: October 6, 2021 CLOSING DATE: December 18, 2021
REPORTS TO: Front Desk Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Non-Management
DEPARTMENT: Guest Services
WAGE PER HOUR: $15.00 to start PT/FT Part time
The Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by following Marriott standards of aggressive hospitality and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
Please be advised that this position does require proof of double vaccination.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Check in and check out guests following the correct procedures
• Make reservations ensuring all bookings made are accurate
• Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at all times
• Take cash, credit card and debit card payments when necessary
• Answer and assist all incoming telephone callers to Front Desk lines
• Assist guests with all questions and requests
• Ensure accurate information is provided to all clients
• Run daily end of shift audit reports and complete daily shift audit
• Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
• Register arriving guests and assign rooms
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests’ complaints
• Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
• Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
• Daily accounting data entry and reconcile
• Hotel security
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of accounting operations.
• Knowledge of using computer software. (FOSSE, MARSHA, OUTLOOK)
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions
• Must possess the ability to post and balance charges accurately.
• Must be able to maintain a professional manner under stressful situations
• Flexible schedule
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
• Must be able to multi- task and prioritize tasks when needed in a fast-paced environment
• Possess basic math, reading, and writing skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com