Hilton Garden Inn Sudbury
We have immediate openings for Front Desk – Guest Services Agents.
Approximately 16-32 hours per week with a focus on availability during the hours of:
7am- 3pm (Days), 3pm-11am (Afternoons) and 11am-7pm (Overnights Night Audit).
Suitable candidates must be fully available weekdays and weekends including holidays as our operations are 24.7.365. Also, suitable candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time, multi-task, and also heavy lift items like a guest’s suitcase, vacuum cleaner, etc.
Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms,
- Monitor room availability, selling strategies, discounts, and frequent guest program benefits,
- Process group arrivals and departures,
- Take, cancel, and change room reservations,
- Process telephone calls,
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services,
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area,
- Provide information about services available in the community,
- Arrange services required for guests with special needs,
- Secure guests’ valuables,
- Process wake-up calls,
- Store and retrieve luggage,
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims,
- Exchange foreign currency,
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments,
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets,
- Cash reports and related forms,
- Maintain occupancy statistics,
- Customer service-oriented,
- Follow emergency and safety procedures,
- Work with minimal supervision,
- Clerical duties (i.e., faxing, filing, photocopying),
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning.
- Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations, giving a warm smile and bring warmth and friendliness with exceptional customer service.
How to Apply: In person. Bring resume to the attention of Corrie Labuckas