THS Turf Solutions
We are a Landscape contractor specializing in interlocking stone, retaining walls, patios, walkways, firepits, luxury masonry, landscaping design, construction, excavation and demolition. We are a growing local business.
Looking for general labour with knowledge of either the landscaping or general construction.
- General landscaping labour
- Be competent with a shovel and a rake
- Carry and lay sod
- Carry and lay lockstone
- Installing and levelling various retaining wall systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not required, we are willing to train.
- Valid Drivers license and reliable transportation to Sudbury is preferred
- Planting experience is an asset
- Must be punctual,
- Have a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work long hours
- Able to work in adverse conditions
- Experience with cut-off tools, heavyweight tools is an asset
- AZ/DZ driver’s license in an asset
- Skilled at safety operating a truck and trailer, skid steer, mini excavator, saws and any other equipment an asset
Wage: $17-$20 hours depending on experience. up to $25/hr if experience with excavator.
Benefits: available after probationary period
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject line the company and the position you are applying for