Website Executive Aviation
Executive Aviation is an established provider Commercial Ground Services and Fixed Base Operations (FBO) with a legacy of consistent commitment to excellence.
Do you love airplanes? Are you a strong team member and enjoy the satisfaction of completing a task under tight deadlines? Is going above and beyond part of your DNA? Are you known for reliability and flexibility? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, come work for Executive Aviation!
Come join us! Executive Aviation is hiring a part-time Ground Handler at the Sudbury Airport (YSB). This role is a unionized position.
- Ensure airline procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of Transport Canada
- Drive and operate ground service equipment
- Marshall/wing-walk aircraft to gate
- Sort, load and offload guest baggage from aircrafts in accordance with load plan
- Deliver guest baggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas for debris and remove/dispose of when found
- De-Icing aircraft and recording deice fluid applications
- Groom aircraft – clean whole cabin, galleys, lavatories, restock lavatory with supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal flexibility to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, crouch, kneel and push and pull for extended periods of time
- A physical ability to consistently lift up to 70 lbs/32kgs
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- Must wear safety wear – steel toe boots (green patch), reflective vest, and hearing protection
- An ability to meet all conditions of employment:
- Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
- A criminal background check
- Hold a valid G or G2 driver’s license
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com