Website ARC Climbing + Yoga
Hours: Full time
Pay rate: Dependent upon experience and qualifications
Application deadline: May 30th 2021 (or when the position is filled)
ARC is seeking an enthusiastic manager to join our team. This position involves a wide variety of duties and responsibilities that aim to support and ensure the wellbeing of our members, staff, and the overall success of the facility. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Customer service – communication with members/guests/community
- Scheduling, Pay roll
- Staff relations – Hiring, communication and training (front desk, belayers, instructors)
- Safety – weekly and monthly safety inspections of the facility
- Inventory – weekly and monthly tracking and ordering of retail and rental stock
- Special Events – scheduling and organizing (and delegating)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post secondary education an asset (but not required)
- 2-5 years of management or leadership experience
- Background in business, marketing or project management
- Experience with managing and delegating complex and multiple tasks,
- Proficient in speaking, writing and reading English. French as asset.
- Comfortable with computers (word and excel). Experience with Mind Body an asset. Website and social media management also an asset.
- First Aid: (Basic required, advanced an asset)
- Handy work capabilities an asset
- Comfortable on ladders, and working at height
- Passion for climbing and other forms of fitness and well being
Other Skills and Qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible, accountable, reliable, punctual.
- Honest, friendly and approachable.
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- strong work ethic
- Team player and leader
- Able to identify problems and create solutions
If this sounds like you, please send your resume with a cover letter clearly describing how you are best suited for the position and why you want to join the ARC team to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please quote “Management” in the subject line. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com