The duties and responsibilities for the Housekeeping Attendant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to hotel procedures and brand standards.
- Provide genuine service and assistance to guests.
- Maintain room attendant cart, replenishing any items as required.
- Always follow established safety procedures and wear protective equipment when needed. Respond to housekeeping room cleaning request from either guest or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep your supervisor updated on work progress and alert them to any repairs needed.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- May assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines and standards.
COMPETENCIES WE ARE SEEKING:
- Previous hotel cleaning and customer service experiences are an asset
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand or walk for an extended time period
- Flexible attitude to scheduled shifts – the incumbent may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Literacy skills – reading, writing, and oral
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, honest, creative, capable of working in a team environment
How to Apply: In person with your resume. Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com