Website BM Industrial Services
BM Industrial Services carries out all type of Industrial clean ups and site remediation. Our team takes pride in our extensive knowledge and experience, and our ability to innovate and design the most efficient and effective systems that tailors to the mining sector! We are looking for dedicated, and hard-working individuals to be apart of our team!
- Operates associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follow and comply with all government legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in all hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Ensure proper load of any hoses, chemicals or other equipment in a secure manner.
- Manual labor.
- All other associated duties as directed by Management.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract is a must.
- MUST be able to pass all required training, background check, and drug & alcohol testing.
- Confined Space Entry, WHIMIS, Working at Heights will be considered an asset.
- Safety-focused attitude with experience working in an industrial setting.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Sound problem solving capabilities.
Questions for candidates:
- How many years of Industrial labor experience do you have?
- Are you in Greater Sudbury, ON?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
To apply: Visit www.milman.ca/careers to fill out an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.milman.ca.