Website Goshenite Seniors Services
Your experts in lifestyle transitions, homecare services and health care navigation.
We are looking for an outgoing and energetic Jr. Events & Marketing Intern to help promote Seniors services within the community. The Jr. Events & Marketing Intern is responsible for organizing and coordinating meetings, events, conferences, and exhibitions. The successful candidate is responsible for growing and bringing awareness in the community.
The Jr. Events & Marketing Intern reports to the Director and responsibilities include:
- Attracting and maintaining clientele within the organization via community events and workshops. This may include answering calls and emails in a timely manner, assisting with social media campaigns, as well and coordinating client intake/ promotions
- Developing programming and relationships with other community organizations within the Seniors Community
- Organizing and coordinating meetings, events, conferences, and exhibitions
- Event Planning
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Staff Management
- Project Planning and Development Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Teamwork/ Collaboration
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
- Microsoft Windows, Access
- Social Media Platforms
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here: https://nohfc.ca/en/pages/programs/people-talent-program/workforce-development-stream
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including those with disabilities and accommodation needs. Please notify us if you have any accessibility requirements. Information gathered will only be used for the purpose of determining employment suitability, and will remain confidential.
All applicants are thanked for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $20.00 per hour