Canadiana Motel is seeking a Motel Managing Supervisor.
Location: Greater Sudbury, ON
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
Security and Safety:
- Criminal record check
- Confidential security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- On-site housing options
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- When are you available to start?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org