Platinum Patient Transfer Service
Non-Urgent Patient Transfer Attendant
Full Time or Part Time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Platinum Patient Transfer Service provides non-urgent patient transportation for health care providers throughout Northern Ontario. We are currently recruiting Non-Urgent Patient Transfer Attendants in Sudbury and surrounding areas. Platinum Patient Transfer Service prides itself with having a solid reputation as a safe and reliable organization in the medical transportation industry. Platinum Patient Transfer Service provides non-urgent medical transportation for individuals who require a stretcher. Our skilled and compassionate team of Patient Transfer Attendants ensure that patients are transported to and from health care facilities in a safe and efficient manner.
Based in Sudbury, Platinum Patient Transfer Service is the largest patient transfer service in Northern Ontario. Patient care is our number one priority, we work together with healthcare providers, patients ,and families to coordinate and facilitate safe and professional services that are always in the best interest of patients
ENTRY LEVEL CRITERIA
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate or valid AEMCA or working towards
- Valid ‘F’ Class Driving License
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Ability to lift 250+ lbs using a stretcher or stair chair with partner training
- Possess clean driving record and able to provide a copy of driver’s abstract for personnel file.
- Must have a current criminal record check and provide a copy for personnel file.
- Assistance may be available to meet the above requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced First Aid CPR for Health Care Providers
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Pass Vulnerable Sector Check
- Physically Able to lift 250lbs
- High school or equivalent
Please send Resume to Platinumpts@gmail.com
To apply for this job email your details to Platinumpts@gmail.com