Website St. Peter's United Church
St. Peter's United Church
Do you thrive in a progressive, dynamic, supportive environment? Do you like to work independently, have experience in a volunteer based organization and possess strong administrative, organizational and people skills? If so, then bring your enthusiasm and expertise to work with us at St. Peter’s United Church in Sudbury!
The St. Peter’s community is creative, energetic, affirmative and inclusive. We are committed to service, working for peace and justice, and respecting the earth. We need a motivated administrative professional, a problem solver who takes initiative, is eager to make a difference and to provide leadership and expertise to facilitate our important work. You will be central to our organization.
This is a permanent, part-time position, 20 hours/week, Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The salary range is $22 to $25 per hour. In addition, St. Peter’s provides an excellent benefits package. We maintain a safe and secure work environment, including adherence to current health regulations. Listed below are the major responsibilities and preferred qualifications. Orientation and training will be provided. A police records check will be required prior to finalizing a job offer.
- Provide administrative support to the Minister and to Church Council
- Manage Realm database, update website and social media content
- Manage rentals and contracts; keep filing systems and records up to date
- Facilitate communication including preparing newsletters, event calendars, the Annual Report and church directory
- Serve as primary contact for St. Peter’s community, the public and media
Key Qualifications Required:
- At least five years related experience
- Advanced technical skills in use of current office software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Superior organization skills, good judgement, tact, respectful of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Commitment to continual learning
You may email your resume with cover letter by April 21, 2021 to: email@example.com with the subject line: Attention Ministry and Personnel. Visit www.stpetersunited.ca for more information about our Church, activities and programs. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Salary Rate: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org