We are HIRING and looking for a Full-Time Pet Food Consultant to join our team.
We offer a competitive wage, exceptional training, and an exciting/rewarding workplace. We are a growing Health Food Store for Pets based in the South End of Sudbury that offers its employees a rewarding career with room for advancement. We have high expectations because our customers and community deserve it.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
The qualities of an effective Pet Food Consultant are to promote an environment focused on consistent, superior, and positive in-store experiences to customers and team members.
To be successful, you will need to possess:
- 2 years of retail experience.
- Grooming experience would be an asset
- Solid computer skills; POS System, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet, MS Excel, Word, Google Office,
- Cashier experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Natural charisma and leadership.
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, and stock retail products up 50+ lbs. repetitively.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Sales Skills.
- Strong Relationship Building.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Experience with POS management.
- Available for varied weekly shifts, including weekends.
As a valued and respected team member, your job responsibilities will be to:
- Build brand loyalty through excellent product knowledge.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Assisting customers in selecting desired products.
- Serving customers in such a manner to promote a pleasant experience and repeat sales.
- Responsiveness to consumer trends and customer needs (completing at-home education and reading in a timely manner).
- Maintaining constant alertness to protect against fraud (i.e., Theft, shoplifting, outdated credit cards, etc.).
- Recording several items accurately and efficiently (i.e., sales transactions, refunds, credits, hours worked, etc.).
- Communicating to store manager any customer requests or challenges (i.e., special orders, difficult customers, etc.).
- Performing daily store functions while on shift (i.e., opening/closing, housekeeping, product display, etc.).
- Product information and differentiation/Product availability/Product substitutions
- Computer literacy (including the use of software)
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Ensure company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provide exceptional customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Candidates availability: Weekdays during mornings, afternoons, and evenings. (9am to 7pm).
If you are looking for a change and want to give back to your community by being a leader in Pet Nutrition, then we would love to hear from you. There is room for advancement. Please submit your resume to:
email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Rate: $16/hr to start. Reviewed after 6 months