As a Sales Associate you will use your knowledge and experience to help Pet Parents find the right nutrition and other solutions for their pets. You will be part of a team of passionate Pet Experts, and enjoy the perks of helping Pet Parents every day. If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing with one of the top pet retailers in North America, this position is for you!
- Tuesdays: mornings starting at 7:30am
- Weekends & evenings during the week.
- Cashier and customer sales
- Preparing merchandise orders, banking and other miscellaneous paperwork
- Placing small items (under 10 lbs) including pet supplies, household items, etc. into stock in the sales area of the store
- Sweeping, dusting and other general store maintenance functions
- Assist in unloading delivery vehicles of cases and bags of pet food and supplies and putting these into stock (items up to 50 lbs.)
- Other duties and tasks as required
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Pet owner or experience working with pets
- Working knowledge of POS system (computer skills)
- Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to work as scheduled to meet attendance requirements, which may include weekends and evenings
- Ability to have reliable means of transportation to and from the store
What you get:
- Retail Training
- Competitive Wages
- Pet Care Knowledge
- Flexible Scheduling
How to Apply: send resume to email@example.com. Write in the subject line the position and company you are applying for.