Fisher Wavy Inc.
Fisher Wavy Inc. is looking for loyal employees to join Northern Ontario’s Leading Supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete
team. We are looking for a driver for our Ready-Mix trucks in the North Bay & West Nipissing District. This is a fulltime permanent position available with competitive wages, benefits package and a pension plan.
JOB DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Valid DZ or AZ license required, preference will be given to AZ drivers
• Ready Mix experience is an asset but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Preference will be given to candidates that have the skill and ability to drive both Automatic and Standard trucks
• Familiarity with electronic logbooks an asset but training will be provided
• Familiarity with electronic tablets an asset (for example, Microsoft Tablets, iPad…)
• Clean CVOR abstract
• Clean safety record
Perks & Benefits
• Extended Health Benefits, dental and life insurance
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Company Events
• Competitive Salary
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. By applying to the e-mail address, your
application becomes available to managers immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover
letter and resume.
At Fisher Wavy we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly
believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and
orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Fisher Wavy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are
selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com