Website Cooper Equipment Rentals
Build your Career at Cooper Equipment Rentals
We’re looking for a motivated and customer-oriented Regional Training Coordinator to join our Health, Safety & Environment team at our Sudbury branch.
Please note, to be considered for this position applicants should currently be residing in Canada and legally entitled to work.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Safety-minded organization
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage training schedules and records.
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid.
- Actively develop new customers through scheduled phone calls, e-mail, and emerging channels (social media, web, wireless).
- Independently move prospect through entire sales process from first call to sales order
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Manage and communicate the training course calendar schedule of offerings to branch employees.
- Act as a point-of-contact for participants.
- Order training supplies and materials.
- Organize, prepare and participate in trade shows.
- Assist in the administration of major accounts.
- Travel to northern locations, as required.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills with advanced Excel knowledge.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Teamwork driven attitude and strong active listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills.
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and take initiatives.
- Highly goal-oriented.
- Class G License with Driver’s abstract in good standing.
Who We Are:
Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 60 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team. And we’re growing!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Expected start date: ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com