Website A&W Restaurants
Why work at A&W?
We’re all about doing the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing. From animal welfare, environmental impact, the food we serve, the people we employ and the communities we call home, we’re always striving to take the high road, no matter how challenging it gets.
We pride ourselves in using real, naturally-sourced and delicious ingredients in everything we serve.
We know you’ve got a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible schedules so you can work as much or as little as you need.
You’ll gain the skills that pay the bills. A career with us will give you great communication skills, valuable customer service prowess, experience working on a team, the ability to thrive under pressure and the chance to cook some of the best-tasting food in Canada.
We also pride ourselves in our work culture. Each of our restaurants has a small business feel, with everybody pulling together towards one shared goal. It’s pretty darn magical.
- Full and Part-time opportunities
- Opportunity to grow in the company
As a team lead, you job duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service representative of the A&W brand
- Address customers compliments or concerns in a timely manner
- Assist with managing the daily operations of the business
- Train and supervise staff
- Maintain business food quality and standards
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Help with inventory
- Set staff work schedules and monitor work performance
- Other duties which involve the day to day operation of a fast food restaurant
You should apply if you:
- Like fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being a team leader
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Can take ownership and make the guest happy
- Are determined to make every day a great one for you and everyone you interact with
- Have some restaurant experience (preferred)
- Food handling certificate (preferred)
How to Apply:
Please forward resumes (.doc or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate A & W teamTeam Lead in the subject line. Please indicate which locations that you are willing to work in.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com