Website NextUp Care
Senior Project Manager
Location: Ontario, Canada
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5+ Years
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience in project management, business analysis and large-scale software implementations. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Are a well-rounded project manager and creative problem solver
- Have experience managing teams and implementing mission critical enterprise software
- Are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work independently
At NextUp Care, you will:
- Work with client teams to validate their business and technical requirements
- Deliver projects on-time & on-budget and exceed client expectations
- Develop and cultivate strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Provide feedback to the product development team to enhance the technology
- Produce high quality deliverables (specifications, project plans, budget forecasts, financials)
- 5+ years’ project manage experience
- Advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- PMP Certification
- Proficient in MS office and project management tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Clinical experience with patient scheduling workflows
- Experience implementing hospital information systems or electronic medical record systems
- Experience managing enterprise IT projects
What we offer:
- Full-time role
- Competitive compensation and incentive plan
- 4 weeks annual vacation
- A positive, results-oriented start-up environment
If you are interested in getting in on the ground floor of an incredible opportunity to build amazing software that will transform our healthcare system, then NextUp Care might be the place for you.
Notes: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
To apply for this job please visit www.nextupcare.com.