Website The Sudbury Canoe Club
Sprint Team Head Coach
Sudbury Canoe Club Sprint Team
The Sudbury Canoe Club is hiring a full-time Head Coach for the 2023 Summer Sprint Team. The Canoe Club is located at 206 Ramsey Lake Road on beautiful Ramsey Lake. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Start Date: April 3rd, 2023
End Date: September 29th, 2023 with the opportunity to expand to a year-round program
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Provide a safe, positive, and fun learning environment for Paddlers on the Sprint Team
- Plan, organize, and coach workouts, both on-water and dryland
- Provide support and assist management of Regatta Ready Summer camp
- Recruit athletes from Regatta Ready Summer camp • Provide programming to support the growth of the SCC Sprint Team, Such as delivering a Learn to Paddle program to SO athletes
- Deal with any concerns from athletes and parents • Register athletes for Regattas and attend Regattas • Role model for upcoming coaches
- Attend coaching meetings required by the WOD, CKO Sprint, and CKC
- Assist with other tasks including registration, lesson scheduling, safety, security, cleanliness of the clubhouse, assisting with special events and other duties as required by the Board of Directors.
- Canoe Kayak Canada-Competition Development Coach
- Pleasure Craft Operators card
- CPR, Standard First Aid certification
- Effective communications and problem-solving skills The successful candidates will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference check.
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Start date: Apr 03, 2023
Contact Name: Nicola Macey
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org