The Stag Shop
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Reports To: Store Manager
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to customers.
- Generate sales
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Meet or exceed expectations for KPI’s and conversion ratios.
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities as required and generate ideas
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance and cleaning tasks, report maintenance issues to store management immediately.
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales
- Performs other duties as required
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational, strong verbal and written
- communication skills
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Motivated and creative team player
- Experience in Retail sales preferred
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows.
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Strong loss prevention knowledge
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org