Website A&W Restaurants
Why work at A&W?
We’re all about doing the right thing, even if it’s not the easy thing. From animal welfare, environmental impact, the food we serve, the people we employ and the communities we call home, we’re always striving to take the high road, no matter how challenging it gets.
We pride ourselves in using real, naturally-sourced and delicious ingredients in everything we serve.
We know you’ve got a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible schedules so you can work as much or as little as you need.
You’ll gain the skills that pay the bills. A career with us will give you great communication skills, valuable customer service prowess, experience working on a team, the ability to thrive under pressure and the chance to cook some of the best-tasting food in Canada.
We also pride ourselves in our work culture. Each of our restaurants has a small business feel, with everybody pulling together towards one shared goal. It’s pretty darn magical.
- Full and Part-time opportunities
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Hiring for all locations
What we are looking for:
- A great smile and attitude
- Willingness to focus on ensuring our guests have a great experience
- Able to multitask, make decisions and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, fast-pace environment
- Cleanliness focused
- A team player
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Handling Cash and Counting Till
- Following Standards and Policy of the company
- Food Safety and Work safety compliance
- Support and Report to the Managers and Supervisors on daily operations
- Quick service restaurant experience would be an asset
- Food Handler Certificate an asset
How to Apply:
Please forward resumes (.doc or .pdf format) to email@example.com and indicate A & W team member in the subject line. Please indicate which locations that you are willing to work in.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org