Website Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik was founded in 1862 with our headquarters located in Stockholm, Sweden. Here at Sandvik, we
aim to advance the world through engineering. We are forward thinkers; driven by our passion to
continuously innovate smarter solutions and enable important shifts and we want YOU to join our team for
Summer 2022. At Sandvik we have many opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people
like you! Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive from
the classroom straight to the workforce.
Currently we have an opening for a Technical Documentation Assistant within our Rock Tools
business line. This is a student position for the summer of 2022. In this role, the Technical
Documentation Assistant will be a key contributor in creating Standard Operating Procedures and
Do you have a knack for research, writing and process documentation? Do you love to take
complex information and translate it into something clear and succinct? If so, we want to hear
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future
tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing:
• Creation of Standard Operating Procedures
• Creation and review of quality manuals
• Assisting the team with data and analytics management
• Attending customer meetings at various mine site across Canada
What you will bring along:
• Working towards completion of post-secondary education, preferably English, Business
Administration or Engineering
• A curious and analytical approach to your work
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Environmental Health and Safety:
• We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
• The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
• The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
• The opportunity to reach your full potential.
• Ongoing development and training• An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching,
competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions.
We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work
innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing
strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website:
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Technical Documentation
Assistant, requisition R0038647. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.