Website Downtown Movie Lounge (Imagine Cinemas)
Imagine Cinemas is an independently owned and operated movie exhibitor that first opened in Tecumseh, ON in 2005 and currently has 12 theatre locations across Canada. Imagine Cinemas is a dynamic organization that continues to grow across Canada and offers many opportunities for growth and development within the organization. To learn more about Imagine Cinemas, please visit our website at www.imaginecinemas.com.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Theatre Attendant. Apply today to become part of the Imagine Cinemas team!
The key responsibilities of a Theatre Attendant are:
- Serve customers politely, effectively and efficiently
- Administer cash, debit and credit transactions
- Open and close concession/theatre
- Thoroughly clean all areas of the theatre including lobby, concession, auditoriums and washrooms
- Handle customer inquiries
- Guide customers and assist with adherence to company protocols
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize activities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Cash handling and Point of Sale (POS) experience
· 1-2 years of experience in a theatre, fast-food, restaurant or similar environment preferred
MUST be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays. (Open availability weekends and Tuesdays)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Imagine Cinemas.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please discuss your needs with us and we will make every reasonable effort to support you.
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org