EXPERIENCE AN ASSET BUT WILL TRAIN
FULL TIME CONTRACT SEPTEMBER 19-DECEMBER 15/2022
SCHEDULE: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 7:30-6P.M. WITH OCCASIONAL SATURDAYS
OVERTIME PAID AFTER 44 HOURS
- Perform tire service on customer equipment, the Kal Tire way.
- Conduct appropriate maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Maintain appropriate tire inspection and maintenance program.
- Demonstrate and promote best practices and continuous improvement in everything we do.
Operational / Technical
- Ensure that all tires are mounted safely and according to load requirements.
- Perform equipment checks and calibrations.
- Fit and remove wheels from any type of vehicle.
- Mount and strip any type of tire and assemble rims.
- Balance any type of tire and rim assembly.
- Perform repairs to tires and tubes.
- Perform Inspections and determine the suitability of wheel components to remain in service.
- Operate heavy-duty tire servicing equipment and tools.
- Conduct maintenance checks and ensure all work is done according to Kal Tire’s work and safety standards.
- Complete required reporting and logging of data, as required.
- Ensure the warehouse is maintained in an orderly, clean, and safe manner.
- Assist in maintaining stock for tire-related equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Able to physically perform the duties of an OTR Tire Technician safely.
- Able to perform mechanically related tasks.
- Able to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, solve problems, be able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
- Good communication skills and ability to express themselves well both verbally and in writing.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org