Mary Brown’s is looking to fill the following positions:
- Restaurant Supervisor
Cook Job Description
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Other duties as assigned.
Cashier Job Description Ensure all our customers received the most memorable service possible and record their orders in the Point of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet all customers and make them feel welcome using Mary Brown’s service techniques.
- Enter all orders in the Point of Sales promptly and accurately.
- Suggestive selling by telling customer of any Specials or upselling.
- Ensure all food are packaged with all necessary condiments according to guidelines for take-out and drive-thru.
- Deliver the food to the table for the customer if time allows.
- Maintain necessary supplies such beverages, containers and condiments for serving and packaging food.
- Ensures food safety and health safety practices are adhered to in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures that all orders are completed quickly and served in the right condition, at the right temperature and at the right time.
- Maintains all related work areas such as counter, display cabinets, dining area and washrooms in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping as well as cleaning of equipment throughout shift.
- Reports damaged and/or inoperable equipment and fixtures to manager on duty.
- Assist in taking inventory.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy and respect for customers in all front of the house situations.
Restaurant Supervisor Job Description
Outgoing individual with strong customer service and leadership skill. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Must be able to perform the duties listed above
Other considerations for all positions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is required to walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee may be required to push a cart weighing 60 to 80 pounds. Potential for superficial cuts and burns.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mathematical Skills: Must have simple computational skills.
Customer Service Skills: Must possess a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude to make customers feel welcome. Must be patience, attentive and be able to upsell.
Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write and speak English or other languages as necessary. Must be able to communicate clearly.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in branded quick service restaurants or restaurant with fast paced service
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety issues
- Solid understanding of Food Safety
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certified in recognized Safe Food Handling program preferred
- First Aid certificate preferred
- WHMIS certificate preferred
- Must be bondable
At Mary Brown’s, we don’t measure success by dollars, we measure success by driving deeper devotion leading to high standards from our franchisee and people to our guests.
The right person for this dynamic job has much more than a solid managerial and training skill set. We believe that trust and respect are key ingredients that lead to a fresher more often approach in everything we do. If you are someone who believes training makes perfect and if you genuinely enjoy people and understand that customer service is all about driving deeper devotion through a superior product, then we are the team for you!
How to apply: Send your resume to email@example.com. Write on the subject line the position and company you are applying for.