Website Flanagan Foodservice
Proudly Canadian and family-owned, Flanagan Foodservice is the third-largest food distributor in the country.
Join our Warehouse team in Sudbury, ON!
Now hiring a FULL-TIME Warehouse Associate for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies on the Afternoon Shift!
- 5:15 pm – 2:00 am
What it’s all about:
This position requires a dedicated individual who thrives in a physically demanding and challenging role. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for meeting daily standards while performing a variety of different functions within the warehouse. Following all safety standards, high performance, and ensuring customer satisfaction will all be required to be successful in this role.
What we offer you:
- $21.00 /hour to start
- Shift premiums and freezer premium – earn an additional $2.00/hour (if applicable)
- Competitive compensation package – earn up to $25.00/hour!
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits (Vision Care, Health & Dental, Paramedical)
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family-oriented culture
- Coming Soon – Dayforce Now Wallet. Easy access to money earned!
What you’ll do:
Your key accountabilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Operating an End Rider, with the potential to be cross-trained on Reach Truck and Lift Truck;
- Order selecting in all climates (dry, cooler, freezer);
- Safekeeping of company equipment and product, maintaining the safety of yourself and those around you;
- End-of-day task follow-up;
- A willingness to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Must adhere to all HACCP and Food Handling practices.
What we need:
- Experience and/or training within a warehouse environment and with WHMIS, food safety, lifting techniques, and Material Handling Equipment is an asset but not required;
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs of product repetitively – must enjoy an active career;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Positive attitude, team player, with a track record in customer service excellence;
- Must have a flexible schedule with a flexible end time, dependent on workload – must be able to work Overtime, Statutory and Civic Holidays.
Hourly Rate: $21.00 – 25.00 per hour
Be Part of the Difference!
To apply for this job please visit can63.dayforcehcm.com.