Schedule: Shop hours Mon – Friday 8:30 am – 9:30 pm, Sat & Sun noon – 9 pm
Also: Overnights from 8pm to 5pm
A Bay Attendant will be responsible for cleaning, washing, and detailing a variety of vehicles while performing the task safely.
If you are a self-motivated individual, hands-on, and customer-focused we want to speak with you!
· Washing, cleaning & detailing, both the exterior and interior, of class C & A & B vehicles (coach buses, transports, personal vehicles), in a timely manner
· Ensure proper care inside and outside of the vehicle
· Drive customer’s vehicles with caution, at all times
· Top up fluids as required (I.e. Coolant, Washer Fluid, Fuel)
· Perform other duties as assigned
· 1 year experience in washing/detailing preferred but not necessary
· MUST hold an active driver’s license, class G
· Automotive service shop-experience an asset but not necessary
· A positive, customer service attitude and effective communication skills
· The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 35lbs/16kgSalary Rate: $18/hr
To apply for this job email your details to Nikki@station-210.com