KTI Utility Services Limited
KTI Limited is thrilled to announce a major project in Sudbury, ON and are seeking several self-starting individuals to add to their water meter installation team! If you consider yourself to be an independent worker, with a great attitude, that loves to interact with customers, then this job is for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: $20/HR
- Location: Sudbury, ON
- Full-time employment, 40hr/week
- Contract Length: (ASAP- October 2023)
- $388.66/month vehicle allowance
- Signing Bonus and Piece Rate Bonuses
- Paid vacations
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for advancement within KTI and the potential for paid travel to work on projects all over Canada
What would your day look like as a Labourer with KTI?
- Install new residential water meters, fittings and gaskets
- Recording old and new water meter readings
- Coordinates installation scheduling and meets quality/quantity and safety requirements
- Communicate updates to clients with top-notch customer service
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 1+ years of general labour experience (installer experience is an asset)
- Someone with a great attitude that is willing to learn
- Easy to get along with
- Comfortable using hand and power tools (or willing to learn)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to stand on feet, bend or stoop for a prolonged period of time (50% outdoors, 50% indoors)
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Clean criminal background check
- Saturdays and evening shifts required
KTI Limited is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for our employees, customers, job applicants, and visitors who enter our premises, contact us, or access our information. As an organization, we commit to applying the principles of dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Customer Service Standard, and the Integrated Accessibility
Standards Regulation. KTI Limited understands the importance of ensuring the full inclusion of all individuals with disabilities by fostering an accessible and welcoming environment for all.
KTI Limited is committed to the health and safety of our employees, and we enforce and comply with all Covid-19 protocols.
If you are interested applying for this position, please contact Brooke Balazic (HR Generalist) at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org