John Island Camp
Everyone should have the opportunity
to make endless summer camp memories.
2019 John Island Camp Registration
Registration is now open for the following programs:
- Mini Camp NEW!
- Camper Programs
- Leadership Programs
- Women’s Wellness Weekend
Ways to register!
Click the Login/Register button (located in the top right corner)
YMCA Camping Services Office
140 Durham Street, Sudbury ON P3E 3M7
705-675-8777 Attn: Camping Services
- Talk with your campers about registration and program dates. Be sure to check out our date and prices page for details!
- Health forms will be required to be submitted at the time of registration for all camper & leadership programs. Please be sure to have this information available in order to complete registration(family doctor name, phone number, date of last tetanus, heath card, medication or any health conditions. (Updates to health forms can be done at a later date by contacting the Camping Services Office).
- Understand your payment options. Families have the options of doing 3 different payment plans. (Families will be required to have a credit card to register online).
1. Payment in Full
2. Required Deposit ($250/camper, $500/leadership) and final payment scheduled for June 1st, 2019.
3. Required Deposit ($250/camper, $500/leadership) due upon registration with equal monthly payments on the 1st of each month ending June 1, 2019.
*Please refer to the registration forms above for additional information on payment options for Womens Wellness Weekend.
- Please make sure that you have your registration information (login/password) from last year as it will be the same for this year. If you have forgotten you password, there is a password reset button under the login button. We suggest that you take a moment to update any changes to your household information (eg. addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.) available by selecting ‘Manage People and Household Information’ once logged in. If you do not currently have an account, you will be be able to create one on registration day!
- If you need help using the online registration portal please contact our office at 705-674-6171. We are here to help!