Outdoor Fitness is Back!
We are excited to share that outdoor fitness classes are back!
As part of the ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge, all fitness classes in June are FREE and open to all! You will notice that there are specific sessions for ParticipACTION. Those beginner-friendly classes include child minding and COVID safe snacks. Now that summer is here, there’s no better time to get outside and get active!
How It Works
Registration is required and opens Monday, June 14th at 5:00am for North Bay and Tuesday, June 15th at 5:00am for Sudbury, and daily thereafter. You can register online. To keep everyone as safe as possible, we are limiting the number of attendees to 10 for each class. Your safety and well-being is always our priority, so we ask that you please continue to physical distance between other attendees. Markers will be placed on the ground and hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Please complete the COVID-19 self-assessment prior to arrival.
- Remember to bring your own water bottle and mat. There will be no access to the YMCA to refill your water bottle
- There will be no change rooms, please arrive ready to workout!
- There will be no washrooms available to access
- Classes that take place at Kivi Park require a waiver to be signed prior to arrival. Please click here to view.