Introducing: Y Wellness!
The North Bay YMCA, in partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association, North Bay and District, are excited to launch a new wellness program at the YMCA!
Y Wellness is an 8-week program designed for seniors and will allow you to take hold of your mental and physical wellness, and provide you the tools to stay healthy in mind, body and spirit! This program is supported by The Village at Canadore College.
This program includes classes like aquafit, yoga and:
- Mental Health Wellness 101
- In this introductory and interactive session, we’ll crack open the conversation and concepts around mental health.
- Beat the Blues
- Learn some quick and creative hands-on tools to effectively manage feelings of loneliness and social isolation in a pandemic – and beyond.
- Stop and Practice
- A short guide on how to set mindfulness practices into our daily routine.
- Building Your Self-Care Plan
- This session includes tips and tricks on how to build, maintain and modify your wellness plan.
The program begins March 1st. Register by calling 705-497-9622!