Website Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
NOGDAWINDAMIN Family and Community Services, a designated Indigenous Child Welfare Agency under the Child Youth and Family Services Act serving member First Nations situated between Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury is seeking to hire a Client Records Clerk (Legal). This position is full time contract until March 31, 2024.
Reporting to the Team Supervisor, the Clients Records Clerk – Legal, provides a complete range of administrative support services to Agency teams.
• Administrative Assistant or Related Diploma
• Two (2) years’ experience in an administrative position within a First Nation or Indigenous Social Services Agency
• Experience working with Aboriginal people, organizations, and communities
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Respect for, sensitivity towards as well as knowledge and understanding of Anishnawbek culture, traditions, and the Seven Grandfather Teachings
• Ability to understand and speak Anishnaabemowin is a definite asset
• Must provide a Criminal Records Check deemed satisfactory by the employer
• Must have a Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s License, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel
• Must have $1M automobile insurance coverage
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services has been in operation for over 30 years. We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.
JOIN A GROWING AND DYNAMIC ORGANIZATION OFFERING REWARDING CAREERS, COMPETITIVE SALARIES, BENEFITS, OMERS PENSION AND A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS COMMITTED TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
Please submit a job-related resume and cover letter along with three work related references by:
Friday, March 24, 2023 – 4:00 pm
Nogdawindamin Family and Community Services
210B Gran Street, Batchewana First Nation, ON P6A 0C4
Preference will be given to Indigenous applicants. Self-Identification is encouraged.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A full job description is located on our website at www.nog.ca
Salary Rate: $38,625.00 to $47,445.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org