Full Job Description
Inventory Associate – Canada
Paid Hours: Scheduled hours depend on your availability and business needs; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Looking for those with availability to travel and do overnight stays!
Perks of Working with WIS Inventory Solutions
- Hiring Immediately!!
- This position is eligible for a productivity based wage increase up to $4.00 within the first year
- Employees are paid bi-weekly
- Referral bonuses: Get paid $200 each referral for referring friends
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more. If you are looking for supervisor or leadership opportunities, you can count on us!
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver – certification may be required
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success and safety
WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
This WIS Team provides inventory solutions to a broad array of retail, grocery and specialty customers across Canada. As the face of our organization, we count on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker, Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours, including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
WIS International welcomes applications from people with disabilities and is committed in providing appropriate accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisintl.com
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to travel and do overnight stays with shared accommodation and transportation provided?
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject line the position and the company you are applying for.