Experience Required: Experience is preferred but employer is willing to train the right candidate..
Candidate must meet the following criteria: Candidates must have flexible schedules due to working afternoon and evening shifts. Able to stoop, bend, reach, or stand up for long periods. Hand-eye coordination. Manual dexterity. Physical stamina. Work in stressful conditions. Follow directions. Strictly abiding by safety standards. Attention to detail. Work with a team in a fast paced environment. Able to change focus as necessary.
- Has knowledge of standard cooking, and grilling techniques.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Works cooperatively and efficiently in a team environment
- Has the ability to perform calmly under pressure.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Uses critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve problems quickly.
- Manages time effectively.
- Understands and follows written and verbal directions explicitly and asks questions for clarity when necessary.
- Learns new recipes and new procedures rapidly.
- Manages material resources well.
How to apply: Send resume to email@example.com and write in the subject line the company and the position you are applying for.